Setting up an asset register for the first time, moving to a specialist system, or simply carrying out a routine health check is often very time-consuming and labor intensive. RAM is pleased to offer its customers a first class auditing/tagging/data-collection service from a team of experienced professionals.
Features & Benefits
- Full range of physical auditing services is available, including valuations, condition reports, insurance appraisals, barcoding, and asset cataloguing.
- Supports single or multiple asset registers, complementing existing organizational structures.
- Asset information includes title, analysis codes, descriptive data, barcode references, PAT requirements, valuations, condition, and location details.
- Dedicated audit team to verify the asset register.
- Specialist asset valuation.
- Asset security assessment, health checks, and periodic asset register updates.
- Asset register design.
- Barcode design and supply.
- Data collection can encompass thousands of assets across multiple locations in a single audit.
- Handheld scanners range from mobile devices to durable scanners for harsh environments.
Are you under pressure to undertake a fixed asset physical audit but lack the resources or expertise?
Look no further than Real Asset Management. We have a wealth of experience in completing physical asset audits for Finance, IT, and Facilities teams within organizations across all industries and sectors.
Request a Quotation
Minimize Resources Usage
Outsourcing enables data collection and tagging to be carried out without compromising existing resources.
- Business disruption is minimized by using the most effective method of gathering and logging asset items.
- A complete and accurate list is imported directly into an asset register, delivering considerable time savings.
- Comprehensive range of barcode label options to suit diverse conditions and requirements.
- Experienced audit team minimizes costs.
Swift asset scanning improves accuracy and enables organizations to undertake more frequent audits.
- Handheld data-capture device scans location and unit barcodes.
- Handheld device supports an interactive display containing information such as asset description, make, model, and serial number.
- Scanner can be used as a data-capture tool to enter new asset information.
Barcoding your assets facilitates more frequent audits to maintain the integrity of data held within the asset register and on the balance sheet.
- Accurate asset analysis reports.
- Detailed, up-to-date asset management system.
- Complete analysis of PAT requirements.
- Better asset use reduces unnecessary expenditure.
- Accurate calculation of capital allowances.