RAM'S PHYSICAL FIXED ASSET AUDITING SOFTWARE WILL HELP YOU TO:
Protect against lost or stolen assets
Gain better control of your asset base
Enhance the accuracy of financial records
Improve asset history
Improve lifecycle planning
Facilitate better asset use
Features and Benefits:
RAM's fixed asset auditing software provides a central register in which detailed information on all assets, from IT equipment to office furniture, can be recorded. Users have the option of using dedicated barcode scanning equipment (Windows Mobile PDA's) or smartphones and tablets running iOS/Android/Windows Phone.
- Provides ability to perform both live and offline audits.
- Provides controlled access for all authorised parties.
- Prevents discrepancies that may otherwise arise between departments.
- Enables items to be flagged as located, transferred, or missing for event creation.
- Exploits real-time access to asset descriptions and analysis codes.
- Affords the facility to refresh asset status and condition.
- Provides data import/export facilities to Microsoft Excel™ to save time and improve data quality.
- Provides information concerning location, history, condition, asset issue/return, maintenance, and disposals.
- Enables effective asset reallocation to minimise unnecessary purchases.
- Brings immediate savings, both in the time spent and the cost associated with the tracking process, making more frequent audits a viable proposition.
- Promotes a far more efficient use of resources and facilitates the effective management of assets.
- Enables stored files and documents, such as photographs, emails, purchase orders, etc., to be linked to asset records.
Whether used simply for data collection or more comprehensively for ongoing audits, RAM’s fixed asset auditing software is an invaluable element of the fixed asset management suite.
The Asset Tracking Mobile app
RAM's mobile asset tracking application is supported by the latest technology and is available for use on iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices. The asset tracking solution is designed for use on existing mobile devices within your organization and is available for download on the App store, Google Play, or the Windows Phone Store by searching for ‘Track5000s’ or ‘Real Asset Management’.
Asset Tracking Tags and Hardware
RAM can supply barcode labels to suit any environment or requirement; these are available in various materials including vinyl, polyester, and aluminium. Label design options include a colour logo, the barcode, and additional text such as asset number or type.
PDA Scanning Technology
RAM can supply the latest in handheld scanners for use with the asset tracking software. The leading portable laser scanners guide users through the audit process, continually updating the status of audited and unaudited items on-screen.
Asset Tagging/Auditing/Data-Collection Service
As a fundamental component of effective fixed asset management, RAM provides a robust, efficient, and accurate physical auditing service. Whether setting up an asset register for the first time, moving to a specialist system, or simply carrying out a routine health check, RAM offers a range of full audit services, including data collection and barcode labelling and scanning for all types of assets. Combining innovative scanning and asset tagging technologies with an experienced audit team, transforms the data collection process while reducing costs and minimising resource usage.